Wednesday 2 December 2015

Advent - contentment

What a difference a day makes! 

Today is less grey and so is my mood... this is enhanced by the fact that I have a dog snoozing beside my chair as I work today!
Bless her!
She is Missy; and she and I have been visiting together for the past couple of weeks.
She's a rescue; not ill-treated, just neglected and not loved.
And, in a few days more she will come home permanently to live with me.

It's only when you spend time with them, that you remember why you loved having a dog so much... 

You can read about how I said goodbye to my last dog here

Missy is the same breed as Bracken was; she's a little bigger but has the same bright collie eyes and a great personality. I'm sure we will have many adventures together!


2 comments:

  1. Missy is beautiful! It sounds as though you are each rescuing the other in all the best ways.

    ReplyDelete