Thursday 15 March 2012

The important job of time wasting....


Today has been a full and busy day
made particularly so because I took "Mum-Time"
and "Big-Sis" time
and "grocery shopping-time"
If I was being strict with my time I would have taken less of that time and rather more on the sermon-preparation; worship-preparation that I should have done.
But, this weekend is a big family event - my baby brother turns 50; and living away from his place I cannot go join the family celebrations
So this afternoon I took some time creating a personal gift for him - with some old pics from our childhood....

we are all grown up nowadays- he and I and our l'il sis
and we do not spend enough time with each other
but that doesn't mean we don't love each other

these three remain faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love

Happy birthday little brother

1 comment:

  1. great photos, Julie and good sentiments which ring bells for me and mine.

    ReplyDelete